A saw is a tool used in cutting various materials such as wood, metal, and plastic, and it is also used in the meat industry.
This article focuses on the bone-cutting machine. A bone-cutting machine is designed to cut bones, freezing meat, poultry, and meat into small chunks. They are widely used in restaurants, hotels, meat factories, and butcheries.
Due to the high demand for meat, the demand for machines has increased. This is because the machine tends to make work more accessible, and it is fast enough. To meet the high demand for meat purchasing the machine is a better option for many.
Below are some of the factors you need to know before purchasing a bone saw machine:
Features of a quality bone saw machine
- The contact part of the machine is made of quality stainless steel. This protects the saw from rusting and ensures it lasts longer.
- The machine should have low energy consumption; high working efficiency, and it should also be safe to operate.
- The alloy guide block should be placed above and below the saw strip to ensure it works well and has a long operating life.
- The meat band saw should be convenient for the movable table boosting system.
- It should also have an extensive working table and the sliding type table, which tends to make work easier when operating the machine.
- The machine should have a saw blade tension organism that enables adjustment of the blade to the best mode.
The bone saw machine price in Kenya depends on the quality of the machine. The higher the quality of the machine, the more expensive it is, and the lower the quality, the cheaper it is.
Precautions for using a bone saw machine.
The operator of the bone saw machine should carefully understand the following precautions for their safety:
- The bone saw machine should be placed on a horizontal ground or a table. If it is not in a horizontal position, the length of the support foot should be adjusted.
- Upon installation of the meat band saw, the saw blade should be installed on the belt wheel. Ensure the saw tooth should be in the groove.
- The tightness of the saw blade is controlled by adjusting the knob at the top of the machine. If too tight, its service life is likely to be affected; if too loose, the machine cannot be used commonly.
- The operator should not wear gloves when using the machine, for they are more likely to cause more damage to the operator. Please do not attempt to touch the saw blade, as it can cause serious injuries.
- If the machine fails, it should be disconnected from the power supply before a check-up or repair. The machine cannot be overhauled in case of electrification.
- When cleaning the machine, do not wash the machine using water, as this might cause damage to the electronic parts inside the machine.
This article explains the various factors to look into before purchasing a bone saw machine and the precautions to take when using it.