In this article, I will discuss air compressors and their prices here in Kenya. Other than that, I will elaborate on other things about it, like its uses and advantages. An air compressor is a machine that increases pressure and reduces the volume of gas like air.
Types of air compressors
Acquiring information about the air compressor price in Kenya is essential, but it is best to look into the varieties of air compressors that are present. The following are the different types of air compressors;
- Consumer-grade air compressors – these types of air compressors can be described as a pancake or single-stage model and are used for household tasks like inflating tires and inflatable products
- Professional-grade air compressors – these air compressors can be described as having more power and pressurized air. It can be used to run several air tools at once with intermittent use.
- Industrial-grade air compressors are built with high-quality components that allow for customization to the specific environment to improve performance, energy efficiency, and reliability.
Advantages of an air compressor
- First, air compressors can function at high temperatures and in locations where fire hazards restrict other forms of energy.
- Air can be generated on-site, and this means that there is more control over usage and air quality.
- Lastly, air compressors can run tools and equipment that generate more power than everyday tools.
Importance of capacity controls
Issues targeted by many compressed-air conservation programs include:
- Identifying and repairing air leaks
- Eliminating open blowing
- Fixing malfunctioning condensate drains
- Managing all potential inappropriate uses
When working effectively, compressor-unloading controls should:
- Match air supply to demand when needed
- Eliminate or minimize system overpressure
- Maintain the necessary minimum acceptable operating system pressure
- Reduce the input power cost to the optimum point proportional to the airflow demand
- Turn off unneeded air compressors and bring them back on when required
The dos when using an air compressor
- Never point it at yourself or another person
- Never use it to clean clothing or hair
- Always follow pressure ratings and limitations
- Always check the conditions of hoses and lines before use
- Always wear proper attire
- Always wear proper protective clothing
What to avoid when using an air compressor?
Air compressors quickly overheat with surface temperatures as high as 213.8 F and refrigerant pressures as high as 700psi. While the compressor’s internal protective devices attempt to protect the compressor, repeated restarts destroy it.
Uses of compressed air
Many manufacturing industries use compressed air for the following process operations:
The above information shows many different types of air compressors for other uses. The most crucial factor to consider when picking one is what you want to use it for rather than the price.
As a result, it is essential to perform further research before settling on any product. This factor enables you to know the different types of air compressors on the market and many other attributes that will suit your needs.
All in all, air compressors come in very handy and perform as expected. Check compressor machine price.