This recipe combines the best of two worlds, combining the flavors of poblano peppers and Philadelphia cheese to create a delicious pasta dish. The combination of the two ingredients creates a unique taste that will leave you wanting more. The dish is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with all of your family and friends. So, if you’re looking for a simple, yet delicious, pasta dish, then this is the perfect one for you.
Making Spaghetti with Poblano and Philadelphia Cheese
This recipe is an easy and delicious way to make a classic Italian dish. The combination of poblano peppers, Philadelphia cheese, and spaghetti creates a unique flavor that will be sure to please. The dish is simple to make, and the ingredients are easy to find.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 12 ounces of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cheese
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Begin by bringing a pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add the spaghetti and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the poblano pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the Philadelphia cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to the skillet. Stir to combine and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve the spaghetti with poblano and Philadelphia cheese and enjoy!
This dish is sure to be a hit with all of your family and friends. It’s easy to make and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So, if you’re looking for a simple but delicious pasta dish, give this recipe a try and enjoy the unique flavor of poblano peppers and Philadelphia cheese.
Introducing a new and delicious way to enjoy spaghetti: spaghetti with green sauce, Philadelphia cheese, and poblano chili. With homemade ingredients and a simple preparation process, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
The key ingredients for this recipe are spaghetti, Philly Cream Cheese, poblano chili peppers, sugar, cumin, and cilantro. To begin, place a pot of salted water on the stove, bring to a boil and add the spaghetti. Cook it until it is al dente, or firm, and then drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan on medium heat and add the poblano chili pepper and the sugar. Cook for a minute or two and then add the Philadelphia cream cheese. Stir the mixture to combine and let cook for about five minutes.
Next, add the cooked spaghetti to the pan with the cream cheese and chili pepper mixture and toss everything together. Add the cumin and cilantro to taste and mix until everything is incorporated.
This dish should be served as soon as it is finished cooking. You can top it off with Parmesan cheese and a bit of butter for added flavor. Enjoy your homemade spaghetti with green sauce, Philadelphia cheese, and poblano chili!