A popular delicacy often becomes the main course on the table of gourmets, however, there are too many myths surrounding the well-known product. If you want to experience the true pleasure of lightly salted roe, it is worth learning more about the misconceptions about caviar in Miami from https://bestercaviarstore.com/ .
Selecting this exquisite treat will allow you to conduct an excellent tasting in the company of like-minded people. Pay attention to common product myths to avoid falling into the trap of misinformation. For it, you should study the popular mistakes of other gourmets and refer to the facts about caviar.
Myth #1: You need to chew the caviar
Using teeth to chew food helps humans enjoy its taste. However, it does not apply to the characteristics of this delicacy. Remember: “chewing” caviar is an artificial product that has nothing in common with natural delicacies.
Refusing to chew caviar is necessary, and there are several reasons for this decision:
- Enjoy the taste. Roe has a light nutty flavor accompanied by a slight popping sensation. Chewing will not allow you to fully experience the pleasure.
- Product features. Natural black caviar melts in your mouth, so there is no need for any actions. Add French pancakes to the dish and reveal the uniqueness of the delicacy.
- Quality. If the roe sticks to your teeth and you have the desire to get rid of this feeling, then the caviar on your table is not real. The absence of any pronounced taste characteristics indicates high quality.
You can enjoy the chosen delicacy if the choice was made in favor of a quality product. Ordering a jar of delicacy online means that you should study customer reviews.
Myth #2: You can use any spoon
To fully enjoy the delicacy, you need to follow certain rules. Often, manufacturers insist that serving caviar requires the use of safe utensils. In this case, we are talking about spoons and plates made of:
Metal cutlery (including plates) affects taste characteristics. During the tasting, you may feel an unpleasant metallic taste. It is the reason that motivates the refusal to use such utensils for serving caviar.
Myth #3: Expiration dates don’t matter
Many people believe that the method of preparing caviar can significantly increase its shelf life. However, you should consider not only the common belief that caviar does not spoil but also other arguments from experts. Here are a few of them:
- The presence of salt does not affect the shelf life. Semi-salted caviar is a unique delicacy that can be stored for up to 3 months.
- Storage conditions. The presence of protective packaging does not exempt one from following the rules. The optimal storage temperature is between -3 and +3 degrees Celsius.
- Freezing the product. Black caviar should not be frozen. After defrosting, the taste and texture of the eggs change.
Storage conditions should correspond to the manufacturer’s recommendations. Temperature fluctuations are not allowed, so it is essential to monitor the indicators.
Myth #4: Caviar has a strong fishy taste
Another misconception that tops the list of myths about caviar. In reality, this delicacy has a piquant flavor that can be described as “nutty,” “buttery,” and “crunchy.” The salt is barely noticeable, and there is no fishy aftertaste at all.
Avoiding common mistakes will allow you to try this exquisite delicacy. Bester Caviar products meet high standards, making it easy to enjoy the treat. Follow the tips and savor your purchase!