Sat at home looking online after another dreary day at work, you decide that you and your partner deserve a holiday to break the monotony and what seems like constant bad news on the TV. There’s more to life than this, and you’re about to prove it.
You want some warm rays to brighten your mood and show off a tan when you return to the office. Somewhere exotic would be good too, as you eventually agree on Thailand, as friends recommend it. And you are going to do it properly by booking a 4-star hotel in Phuket.
What has Phuket to offer?
It certainly has the weather and being an island, it has sea and beaches. Just what the doctor ordered. Phuket is a hugely popular destination with its interesting landscape by the beautiful coral coloured Andaman Sea.
It has an international airport meaning no need to get an internal flight from Bangkok, thus saving you time to sit in luxurious surroundings rather than in a terminal in transit. It has something for everyone of all ages whether its just kicking back or having a full-on adventure.
Well, why not is probably a better question. You have worked hard and its now time to make the most from a visit across the world. Here are some fantastic reasons to choose to live in a lap of luxury.
- Location is so vital to get the most out of any vacation, so its good to choose one close to the beach, but also with local amenities and nightlife of the legendary Bangla Road all within a short stroll. The range of food offered in Phuket is outstanding with mouth-watering locally caught seafood right up there. Ensure your location is on hand to enjoy it. You know you’re guaranteed to be choosing a cool destination when you decide on Phuket.
- Perhaps don’t fancy being far from your room. Well, that’s no problem either with the best 4-star resorts offering delicious meals throughout the day and even offering the possibility of taking a Thai cooking class. There are also places to relax and enjoy drinks whether by using the pool bar, enjoying cocktails or the sumptuous décor offered by a night lounge to chill out.
- Get fit during your stay by using the excellent facilities such as an aqua gym or you may want an introduction to Thai boxing. There are so many other attractions around the island that can all be arranged by your 4-star hotel to get the most from your stay in Phuket.
- Enjoy resting in quality bedrooms each night to repair and be ready for another glorious day.
- While you won’t have to hand around for an internal flight, how about using club facilities offered by quality 4-star hotels that provide Wi-Fi, bars, comfortable furnishings, and early and late check ins.
Yes, a stay in a 4-star hotel in Phuket will see you return invigorated having had the time of your lives and clamouring for more of the same.